Four-post shelving (also known as L&T) is an incredibly durable, easily accessible, high-density shelving system. Open shelving is fast and efficient, making it perfect for high-volume applications such as active record and information rooms, physical inventories, and equipment.
Four-post shelving can be easily expanded with your organization’s evolving needs.
Four-post/L&T shelving features
- open-shelf design lets you locate items quickly
- configurable up 18′ high, maximizing your use of vertical space
- obstacle-free access due to a lack of nuts, bolts and sway braces
- improve usability even further with a variety of available components, including pull-out work shelves, dividers and aisle supports
- unique interlocking design makes for easy, tool-free assembly
- ideal filing storage system, as it can easily expand as your records collection grows