Optimedia® cabinets are designed to accommodate physical and electronic media storage within a single cabinet.
Optimedia cabinets can be customized and reconfigured to meet your exact storage needs now and in the future. Components are available for a wide range of media, including CDs and DVDs, backup tapes and software manuals.
Typical cabinet configurations
- LAN support, with network media
- binder cabinet, with extra shelves
- filing cabinet, with standard drop files and rollout shelving
- folder cabinet, for high-density filing
- mixed filing, with components to store CDs, binders and more
- multi-door/ drawer, with a combination of fixed and rollout drawers
- under-surface cabinet, with small drawers and a bottom file drawer